16 Inch embroidered pillow - New Jersey
Our pillows are embroidered and handmade in our studio using direct embroidery and applique techniques. The neutral background makes a perfect addition to any space and the vivid colors in the embroidery along with the applique fabric placed on top of the background fabric in the state creates a beautiful effect.
Want a different State ? Please follow this link https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrincetonThreads?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=20343951
* Made with an envelope closure at the back for easy access.
* Fully lined with 100% cotton.
* Machine wash cold on delicate, air dry or tumble dry low. Always iron on the reverse side or lay a clean
cloth over the top of the embroidery when ironing.
* The dimensions of this pillow are 16 x 16 inches.
* Pillows are hand crafted so there may be some slight color variations.
* Products are made to order and ship via USPS with delivery confirmation.
Thank you for shopping with our small family owned business - we take great pride in creating beautiful embroidered heirloom gifts that will last a lifetime.
* Don't hesitate to ask if you would like to personalize this pillow or have any additional questions.
* The applique background of the state shape can be changed to suit your decor.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jul 26, 2020
May 17, 2020
Fast shipping, even during the current crisis (COVID-19 pandemic). Beautiful pillow, exactly as described, clearly very high quality embroidery. I ordered it as a birthday gift for my brother (who collects pillows from places he travels, and now he has a pillow from his home state since no one is traveling right now!). He loved the pillow and is displaying it in his living room; it goes great with a Rutgers pillow he just got as well. Thank you so much!
Jul 2, 2018
It is an absolutely beautiful pillow; quality materials and embroidery. Everyone in the family loves it!
Jun 29, 2018